Default Banner Title
Default Banner Subtitle
- Wpml test page
Multiple VideoWall control
Upto 32 in 32 out
The VideoWall that fits your needs. Exactly!
As well as supporting fundamental properties of VideoWall technology such as Layout Saving, Loading and Scheduling, Source cropping and Upscaling, adding High Resolution Images, having HDCP compatibility, Cross-Screen Display and Character Imposition our new 4TheWall Curve32 offers the following features:
With individual modules for output and input you can customize your system as you desire. All modules are plugin, making repairs or service easy. This also allows customization on demand along the way.
Input Signal Preview
All inputs can be previewed in real-time during layout preparation ensuring source status.
Cross Point Switch
Curve32 processors employ Cross Point switch technology, offering high speed switching and transmission. Its difference from traditional switching methods are whilst those ones force shared bandwidth for transmission our switching assigns one channel per signal eliminating any chance of delay or instabilitity.
Employing the hardware based FPGA architecture, meaning abandoning an embedded operating system, allows Curve to avoid crashes, collisions, blue screen, and viruses, which are common in software-based architecture.
Resolution Real-Time Total Adaptation (RRTA)
RRTA technology offers customizable resolutions for each screen which allows for multiple -VideoWall control from one processor.
Controlling and Management
You can manage and control your Curve32 on PC (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.) Using CAT5/6 cable (TCP/IP) or RS232 cable. Curve32 can also be controlled by employing the specific controlling keyboard (RS232).
Redundant Power Supply available.
Two windows per screen.
Up to 32 1080p, 16 Digital 4K and 128 Analog inputs.
Up to 36 1080p outputs.
Size: 438mm x 356 mm x 380mm (8U Rackmount Chassis)
2 YEARS WARRANTY
- SL DVI – up to 1920×1200 @32bits/pixel. EDID available. DVI-I connector.
- DVI Dual Link – up to 3840×2400. EDID available. DVI-I connector.
- HDMI – up to 1920×1200. HDCP & EDID available. HDMI Type A connector.
- VGA – upto 1920×1200 @32bits/pixel. EDID available. D-Sub 15pins connector.
- SDI – up to 720×1080. SD/HD/3G. BNC connector.
- Composite – up to 1920×1080 @32bits/pixel. EDID available. RCA*3 connector.
- Optical Fiber – up to 1920×1200. 10KM transmission distance. LC connector.
- CVBS – 480ix576i. PAL/NTSC compatible. BNC port.
- DVI/VGA – up to 1920×1200 @32bits/pixel. DVI-I port.
- Twisted Pair – upto 1920×1200 @32bits/pixel. 100m transmission distance. Ethernet port.
- SDI – up to 720×1080. SD/HD/3G. BNC port.
- Optical Signal – up to 1920×1200. 10KM transmission distance. LC port.